ZWO178mc non cooled....Loss of color when stacking say 100 shots. Generic equipment discussions · Steve · ... · 4 · 104 · 0

OLEKAZ 0.00
Orion for example...I had plenty of red color in the pic after stacking 4 thirty sec. shots.....After stacking 100 shots no red at all..Why?  I can not get the color back in editing at all.
I tried pixinsight,,photoshop,lightroom,acdseepro and not one will bring the color back..
So is it me and my editing skills or what..any ideas? Thanks.

I do not know how to edit using layers..I do not know how layers effect an image.That being said if a pic must be edited using layers,well then I guess that might be the problem.
PatrickChevalley 0.00
Sorry if this is obvious but are you sure you debayer before to align the images?
OLEKAZ 0.00
Sorry I am because I never used debayer nor did i know anything had to be done to pics prior to stacking...I can not find anything in DSS about debayer.
I will assume it must be done in another editing program. Just what I need another learning curve..lol...
Thanks for the reply.
torsinadoc
You can debayer in PI under scripts
OLEKAZ 0.00
Yes,,Thanks..
That so far has been about the easiest thing I have been able to figure out in PIX..LOL..I am only about 2 weeks into the trial period..

I just did not know that process had to be done..

Register or login to create to post a reply.