Imaging telescope or lens: Takahashi FSQ106EDX
Imaging camera: FLI Ml 16803
Mount: Astro-Physics Mach 1 GTO
Guiding telescope or lens: Celestron Finderscope 9x50
Guiding camera: Orion SSAG
Accessory: FLI CFW-4-5 50mm Square
Astrometry.net job: 403405
RA center: 85.498 degrees
DEC center: -1.105 degrees
Orientation: 90.018 degrees
Field radius: 2.783 degrees
Fixed many problems with the first:
- colour has been enhanced in selected areas
- fixed highlight issues of brightest regions around flame, Al Nitak and Al Nilam
- corrected noise that was brought up during dust enhancements
- corrected noise (again)
- corrected HDR regions with HDRMT and masked them in (specifically Flame and M78)
- local contrast adjustments to dust to have them stand out
- adjusted colour
- adjusted highlights
If this image is the result of your processing of a public data pool, you can send it the pool so it's displayed there.
Use this form to select an existing public data pool.
If this image is the result of your processing of a private shared folder, you can send it the folder so it's displayed there.
Such limitation improves the website as a whole by discouraging people from creating fake accounts to like their own images. Thank you for understanding!
Currently, your AstroBin index is 0.00.