Cookie consent

AstroBin saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing AstroBin without changing the browser settings, you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

I agree

Maximum file upload size raised from 100 MB to 200 MB

siovene
23 Feb, 2018 20:04
Hello,
it was brought to my attention that file uploads larger than 100 MB were failing with a connection error. AstroBin has one of its strength with the offering of unlimited storage space to its premium members, and not applying any compression to your high quality images, so I have raised the limit to 200 MB. It's a practical limit of course, not an artificial one. But I believe that should be enough even for very large mosaics!

Hope you find this useful!
Salvatore
keesscherer
08 Feb, 2019 15:01
I have tried to upload a mosaic in jpg format with 103 mb file size and the upload fails with a connection error. When i downsample to 50% the upload goes fine.
jtrezzo
08 Feb, 2019 15:50
I am also having issues. My file was 156MB and it failed with connection error.
siovene
10 Feb, 2019 13:14
Hi all,
I can confirm that there is an issue since I started using an AWS Elastic Load Balancer. AstroBin's own limit is set to 200 MB but the load balancer seems to have its own limit. I will investigate.
Edited 10 Feb, 2019 13:14
wcoastsands
11 Feb, 2019 23:59
Was noticing the same issue.

Thanks, Salvatore!

Register or login to create to post a reply.