# 15 Oct, 2019 13:28
As it was requested a few times, I just released support for custom images on mouse-hover. Here's how it works.|
1. Go to your image, then Edit -> Basic information:
2. Choose your mouse-hover preference. This applies to the original upload only (I will explain revisions later):
3. If you have revisions with the same width/height as the original image, they will be available for selection in this dropdown:
4. You can do the same for revisions, by clicking the pencil icon available when you mouse-hover a revision thumbnail:
5. For revision, you can select the original image or another revision as mouse-hover, but again, only if the width/height matches:
Hope this helps!
# 15 Oct, 2019 13:34
|Wow, Salvatore, I'm very excited to try this out! Thanks for implementing it. We had discussed this over a year ago but I thought it would never happen. Glad I was wrong!|
# 15 Oct, 2019 13:37
My to-do list is long and my time is little, but I do them one by one and never give up 😁
# 15 Oct, 2019 13:52
Sounds like normal IT-business
Thanks a lot, Sal, your time and your effort are well spent!
# 15 Oct, 2019 20:19
This couldn't have been better timing. I've been thinking about making annotations for my planetary images. This provides a great way to present them.|
EDIT: I've added annotated versions to three of my images.
# 15 Oct, 2019 20:36
|Great new feature, I just noticed it today by chance. Looks like I have some more excuse to get to work on my detailed annotated versions I keep telling myself I'm going to do!|
# 15 Oct, 2019 21:15
Very cool new feature! I just applied it here: |
# 15 Oct, 2019 22:09
I can no longer see the large version of your nice image without the distraction of the outlined drawing.
# 15 Oct, 2019 22:17
Oh, good catch! I didn't notice that.
Salvatore: Is there anyway the mouseover can be a revision, but if the user clicks for the large version it still displays the original large version (not a revision)?
Hope that makes sense.
# 15 Oct, 2019 22:31
Steve CooperThis just seems like a hyperlink bug, I'd think i should be an easy fix.
# 16 Oct, 2019 06:45
|Yes, I'll fix it today.|
# 16 Oct, 2019 08:30
|You have no new notifications.|