· 
·  6 likes
Please provide CC

C11Edge with 0.7x reducer, ASI 1600.  HaSHO, about 13.5 hours

a.jpg
AstroDoc 1.20
· 
·  5 likes
Great image! Good looking stars, good details, low noise, nice color palette and not over processed. What’s there to critique?
shootnmskies20 3.71
· 
·  2 likes
Hi Rod,
I agree with Brian. It's a beautiful, well-composed and processed image. What would you like suggestions on? It truly is probably the best image of this region that I've seen, but ask away, mate!

Steve
mxpwr 4.01
· 
·  2 likes
Yeah, it's terrible, you should sell your stuff... Honestly, it's perfect.
siovene
· 
·  1 like
Like others, I couldn't find a single fault. Probably why the topic didn't get any responses for the first few days
kuechlew 7.75
· 
·  2 likes
Nice tadpoles indeed. Can anyone please explain what HaSHO is? I know SHO. Is HaSHO SHO with Ha data used as additional luminance layer?
AstroDoc 1.20
· 
·  2 likes
Nice tadpoles indeed. Can anyone please explain what HaSHO is? I know SHO. Is HaSHO SHO with Ha data used as additional luminance layer?

Yes, that’s exactly what it is.
RRBBarbosa 2.86
· 
·  2 likes
I think I understand your post...
rhedden 9.48
· 
·  3 likes
There isn't much to criticize from a technical standpoint.  It's just a beautifully processed image with pleasing colors.  As a fellow C11 EdgeHD user, however, I know that you're feeling that something is missing.  You want us to tell you what it is.  Well, here you go.  You want a gigantic sensor with many more pixels! 

I'm working on affixing my APS-C sized sensor to the C11 EdgeHD right now to cure myself of this pixel-lust.  If only there was a quick fix for back-focus and tilt problems, I'd be done.  LOL.  The first test images gave me an overwhelming sensation of, "wow, I finally have enough pixels!"
AstroDoc 1.20
· 
·  4 likes
Hello, my name is Brian and I suffer from “Pixel-Lust”. 😂
kuechlew 7.75
· 
·  1 like
Brian Meyerberg:

Yes, that’s exactly what it is.

Thank you for confirming.
balasia 4.02
· 
·  1 like
I'm not expert in narrowband image processing, but I think also that it is a very nice and well processed image.
nvcchr1 2.11
· 
·  2 likes
Right, agree, it's just perfect! :-)
rhedden 9.48
· 
·  2 likes
I just saw that you got an AAPOD2 recognition for this one.  Congrats!
RAD
· 
·  1 like
Sorry folks, I was not receiving email notification for responses to this thread and I forgot about it. Thank you all for chiming in. It’s much appreciated

Register or login to create to post a reply.