Hi, I have only been into astrophotography since August last year after capturing what I thought was an amazing image of the MilkyWay up in the mountains of Spain. When I got home I started to learn about all the targets there are in the sky and with my EOS R got an image of the Orion nebula. I soon bought a star adventurer pro and took more photos revealing more details and I was hooked. I have embraced the steep learning curve (there is a strong Geek streak in me lets say) and I now image with a modified EOS 70D with a Zenithstar61 with a Flat61A. Now don't all shout HEQ5 at me at once as I currently use the skywatcher AZ GTI in EQ mode. Its extremely portable and with the william optics 50mm guide scope and ASI120mm I have no problems tracking and capturing 5min exp. I have managed to get some really nice images (to me) but have recently been looking at upgrading my camera to a dedicated cooled cmos. I have narrowed my research to either the ALTAIR 183C Pro Tec or the ZWO ASI183MC Pro. Can anybody help me in which way to go as I only have experience with the ASI120mm which i use for guiding.I also would like to ask how much of an improvement could I see using either of these cameras? I will try and upload an image of the heart nebula I took last night as a good example of where I am at. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.I use APP for stacking and calibration and some processing and normally final touches and noise reduction through photoshop. I run my mount via synscan mobile pro, using stellarium and APT with phd2. KR Glenn