New Milestone: 500 Images in the Fine Art Astrophotography Gallery Fine Art Astrophotography · Gary Lopez · ... · 7 · 222 · 0

GWLopez 19.68
·  6 likes
Today the Fine Art Astrophotography group gallery reached another milestone. With the addition of Jerry's Abell 83 image our gallery now has 500 images. I invite you to spend a couple of minutes and "stroll" through the collection. It is a wonderful, diverse assembly of astroimagery that spans the spectrum of palette and composition. I applaud and thank all the contributors. Your pioneering work is helping establish the rapidly evolving discipline of fine art astrophotography.

CS, Gary
Edited ...
Elmiko 9.53
·  3 likes
Congratulations Gary! 500 entries! Excellent!
GWLopez 19.68
·  2 likes
Elmiko:
Congratulations Gary! 500 entries! Excellent!

Thank you, Mike, and thanks to everyone that made the gallery happen by contributing their work.
jerryyyyy 9.03
·  3 likes
Yes, congrats... a milestone.   
siovene
·  3 likes
Congrats, it's an awesome group!
ToliH 3.27
·  2 likes
Although I could not contribute to this succes so far, I would like to congratulate. This group is just awesome, and I am happy you started it, Gary! All the best for the future!
GWLopez 19.68
·  1 like
Thilo:
Although I could not contribute to this succes so far, I would like to congratulate. This group is just awesome, and I am happy you started it, Gary! All the best for the future!

Thank you so much, Thilo. While the gallery will not doubt benefit from your imagery, your thoughts about art and astrophotography are also an important contribution to our group. Thank you for participating.
RickS 0.00
·  2 likes
Well done, Gary & folks!

Register or login to create to post a reply.