Equinoxx Posts 500th Image at AstroBin Fine Art Astrophotography · Gary Lopez · ... · 33 · 718 · 0

GWLopez 19.68
· 
·  35 likes
Many of you know the work of Equinoxx (Andreas Bringmann), one of the most accomplished and prolific astrophotographers here at AstroBin. Today, he posted his 500th image. This is a noteworthy accomplishment for many reasons. First, the quantity. He has post 500 images in just over 10 years on AstroBin, so averaging about one image per week for a decade. More impressive than the quantity, however, is the quality. Each image Andreas has posted has been exquisitely crafted, with remarkable detail and vibrant color palettes. The quality of his work has been recognized by his peers, having amassed 110 TP Nominations, 62 Top Picks, and a staggering 46 Image of the Day. He has more than 2,000 followers here on AstroBin and is one of the reasons AstroBin is the premier site for amateur astrophotography.

Please join me in congratulating Andreas on this accomplishment,

Gary Lopez
Edited ...
Elmiko 9.53
· 
·  4 likes
Congratulations Andreas! You are an inspiration!!!
Mike
siovene
· 
·  2 likes
Absolutely outstanding. Thank you Andreas for choosing AstroBin!
bsteeve 10.48
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations Andreas! An inspiration to all of us here on Astrobin.
macklin01 2.71
· 
·  2 likes
Congrats, @equinoxx !
DarkStar 18.84
· 
·  3 likes
Definitely a great achievement and worth celebrating it! Congrats 🍾🎈 
And now back to the scope! Working for the next 500 😜😂

CS
Ruediger
Gmadkat 4.44
· 
·  3 likes
Congratulations Andreas!  You are such an inspiration and your work is wonderful!
CS Gowri
Nicla.Camerin_Maurizio.Camerin 5.22
· 
·  3 likes
Congratulation Andreas, is an impressive effort, showing an immense passion in this hobby while sharing a beautiful collection of images now and to come.
CS,
Nicla and Maurizio
TareqPhoto 2.94
· 
·  3 likes
Congratulations Andreas! Nothing more to say after what others said, so unbelievable achievement and impressive images, so inspiring, really well done and deserved, keep up, and thank you very very much for sharing here with all.

Regards,
Tareq
TareqPhoto 2.94
· 
·  5 likes
Also Gary, you now have 101 images, quality is there too, i also like your images and learning from them too, i learn from all here, it was this site maybe that forced and pushed me to get into astrophotography that much, and last few years i didn't make much of images that i can be proud about, but for the last 2 years i only focused on buying gear so i can get back to imaging and will try to do my best to have really nice results, with help of many results here including yours.
RandyLindstrom 0.00
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations Andreas.  I never get tired of viewing the images in your gallery.  I always learn something and get inspired to try something I haven't thought about before.  CS -- Randy
GWLopez 19.68
· 
·  3 likes
Tareq Abdulla:
Also Gary, you now have 101 images, quality is there too, i also like your images and learning from them too, i learn from all here, it was this site maybe that forced and pushed me to get into astrophotography that much, and last few years i didn't make much of images that i can be proud about, but for the last 2 years i only focused on buying gear so i can get back to imaging and will try to do my best to have really nice results, with help of many results here including yours.

Thank you so much, Tareq. That is one of the best things about the AstroBin community, that we all learn from each other in the spirit of sharing.
CS, my friend
Gary
Kanadalainen 6.10
· 
·  3 likes
Congrats @equinoxx, I have recently been viewing your stuff, its all top shelf.

Ian
a.erkaslan 4.88
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations to Equinoxx - his gallery is source of inspiration. 

CS,
Aygen
JamesR 5.88
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations!
Stefan-Harry-Thrun 5.33
· 
·  5 likes
A great idea from you Gary in this way to appreciate Andreas outstanding work.

Congratulations Andreas on your 500 picture. You know that I'm a fan of your work.

Cheers Harry
equinoxx 4.82
· 
·  13 likes
Dear friends, thank you all for the kind comments, I really appreciate them.
I also admire your pictures and always find new inspiration.
The first image editing after the break was a bit of a challenge, but I enjoyed it.And now back to the scope!

CS, Andreas
Edited ...
balasia 4.02
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations, you are showing us the right direction with really excellent works. I hope to see many more beautiful photos from you.
CS Almos
RichardRice 3.31
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations! Truly a giant among Astrophotographers. I look forward to the next 500.
Dark_Moon_Astrophotography 1.51
· 
·  2 likes
Wow! What an achievement @equinoxx.
I have always been a fan of your work, just incredible and certainly an inspiration.
MikeF29 11.33
· 
·  4 likes
Congratulations Andreas!
GaryI
· 
·  5 likes
I have always enjoyed your wonderful work, Andreas!  Thank you for sharing your results with this community.
itpartners12 2.71
· 
·  2 likes
Dear friends, thank you all for the kind comments, I really appreciate them.
I also admire your pictures and always find new inspiration.
The first image editing after the break was a bit of a challenge, but I enjoyed it.And now back to the scope!

CS, Andreas

Your work is an inspiration not just to a great deal of us but especially to me! I always look forward to your amazing images and extraordinary processing work as well. Amazing achievement and looking forward to even further achievement from you, Andreas!

CS, always!!
mxcoppell 8.31
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations,  Andreas! Wow!
SparkyHT 3.01
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations, Andreas on your amazing accomplishment!

Register or login to create to post a reply.