ASI1600MC software ZWO ASI1600MM/QHY163M · Eric4 · ... · 5 · 257 · 0

Eman4 0.00
Could someone please point me in the right direction on what software I should download. I tried firecap but not sure if downloaded correctly. I was able to play around with the dummy profile but could not get the camera to work in real time. Any help you can give would help me not to pull the rest of my hair out. Eric4
rkayakr 0.00
There are links to software on the ZWO web site support page. FireCap is one of the best. Were you able to get the cameras connected in FireCap? If it is connected the camera's name will appear in the top bar of the FireCap window.
Thirteen 0.00
assuming you successfully installed the drivers from the ZWO site?
Eman4 0.00
Thats the problem, Nothing comes up to let me know that I did install the drivers or the ascom. I wasn't able to bring anything up on Firecap. I got to the dummy site but when I tried with the camera nothing at all. I'm sure it will be an easy fix if I knew what I was doing or is this common with ZWO.
Thirteen 0.00
Go to ZWOs website under software and install both the camera driver and the ASCOM driver.   You also need to be sure ASCOM is installed but there is a link to that in the page.
rrsanchezg 0.00
SharpCap is a excellent an easy to use .. and supports ZWOptical Cameras. This is the link http://www.sharpcap.co.uk/

Register or login to create to post a reply.