Hello from New Hampshire! Introduce yourself! · Elemental_Skies · ... · 8 · 108 · 0

Elemental_Skies 0.00
Hello Astrophotographers!

I am joining you from southern New Hampshire. This site was a very exciting discovery. I am looking forward to seeing your work, sharing mine, and improving on my technique, approach, and results.

I am currently set up with a Canon Rebel T5i DSLR for DSOs and a ZWO ASI120MC-S for planetary imaging on an 8" reflector. Looking to soon switch to a dedicated CCD or CMOS deep sky camera, but for now I have been pleased with the results from my DSLR. Still working on noise reduction though during both acquisition and processing.

I've been an astronomer/astrophotographer for just a couple years now but there is no going back. I am hooked!

Clear Skies!
Chris
Edited ...
Vittorio 3.82
Hi Chris,
wellcome from Italy.
Vittorio
deanjacobsen
Welcome Chris, I am new here as well (I bought a premium membership less than a month ago).  I think you will like it here.
Regards,
Dean Jacobsen
Edited ...
udeuterm
Welcome Chris from a much more light polluted Florida  .
Uwe
khrrugh 3.21
Hi Chris,
welcome from Germany. I wish you a lot of clear skies :-)
Michael
ojaigsguy 0.00
Welcome from Ojai, Ca.  
Clearskys 3.61
Welcome Chris! I’m new too to the Astrobin-family, but I ‘ m already really enjoing to be a part of it! Greetings from Sweden!
PEJU 0.00
Welcome from Sweden   8)
Axys32 0.00
Welcome, Chris! I just moved to the New England area and find myself up in New Hampshire pretty often taking advantage of the dark skies. I'm always down to shoot with other AP'ers, so let me know if you want to connect sometime! I'm 26 and shoot with a ZWO1600, Esprit 100 refractor, and Quattro 8 newtonian on my CEM60.

-Trey
(Insta: astro_adventurer)

Register or login to create to post a reply.