William Optics and Fuji Camera compatibility Generic equipment discussions · YaniMaravillo · ... · 2 · 175 · 0

YaniMaravillo 0.00
Hi, I have a Fujifilm XT20 and I wanted to use my camera for deep sky astrophotography. I'm planning to acquire a William Optics telescope, maybe a ZS61 or 73, but I am not sure how I can connect it to my Fuji camera. I know  WO telescopes only has adapters and t-rings for Nikon and Canon. Is there a way I can use my camera with the WO telescope? I've seen images here using the WO and Fuji combo, and I'd love to know how you do it. What particular adapter and t-ring do I need to buy? Also, will the ZS73 work with my mirrorless apsc camera? Based from the specs, it's for full-frame cameras.

I'm thinking I should buy an EOS to X mount adapter, then use the 48mm T mount for Canon so I  can attach my Fuji camera to the WO telescope. Will this set-up work?

I'm still a noob when it comes to astrophotography and still have a lot to learn and what better way to learn than to ask questions from seasoned and more experienced astrophotographers. Thank you in advance!
Edited ...
Lightbeam 0.00
https://www.telescopeadapters.com/165-fuji  Hello YaniMaravillo this is who supplied  mine for X-M1. I also got a chinese one for my T20 but it was rubbish. Hope this helps .
Lightbeam.
pawelbialecki 0.00
Hi Yani Maravillo,
have you solved your problem? I'm asking because I'm in the same situation as yours I want to buy a Zenithstar 61 for my Fuji X-T20 and plug it into my camera with EOS-to-Fuji-X adapter (with a William Optics' T-Ring for Canons). I'm not sure it will be working (focusing distance, backfocus etc.).

Register or login to create to post a reply.