Hello from London (and Spain) ! Introduce yourself! · Stuey · ... · 6 · 84 · 0

glowingturnip 0.00
Hello all,

I've just opened up an account on Astrobin, though I have been doing astrophotography for 6 years now.

We've got a little farmhouse holiday home in Spain and we were astonished at the time about how clear the sky was, especially compared to the sodium murk here in London, so I got myself an entry-level newtonian and loved it, then discovered that I could take photos through it too, and so it started...  Several thousand pounds later, and finally I think I'm getting somewhere !

Cheers,

Stuart
khrrugh 3.21
Hello Stuart,

welcome here from germany. It is a good decision (for us :-) )to share your photos here. They look really awesome! Hope you have enough time to visit your holiday home often enough so we can see more of your images here :-)

CS,
Michael
carastro 8.04
I know what you mean about London, I live in Bromley SE London, and these days tend to do all my imaging from camping sites in darker locations.
Even narrowband only works on the bright objects.

I envy you your place in your Spanish dark location.

Welcome to Astrobin, will take a look at your images.

Carole
glowingturnip 0.00
Thanks both.

Carole, I'm in Dulwich, so not far from you !  I actually helped my local school in their purchase for equipment for their new observatory - nice budget and nice equipment, but they're struggling for anything other than planetary, lunar or solar.
carastro 8.04
Might bump into each other at some point.
Carole
carastro 8.04
Might bump into each other at some point.
Carole
Vittorio 3.82
Hi Stuart,
Wellcome from Italy. We wait for your images from Spain :-)

Register or login to create to post a reply.