Hello from Toulouse, France Introduce yourself! · Olivier Ravayrol · ... · 2 · 53 · 0

olivierr31 0.00
Hello,

I live 10 km west from Toulouse in France and so it's my default observation site.
I had the chance to do a course in astronomy in 2006 at the famous "Ferme des étoiles" in the Gers state which is sponsored by Hubert Reeves. I decided then to purchase a mount with a telescope. The period of visual observation has quickly given way to astrophotography because I wanted to keep track of what I saw and, moreover, in color. It is at this point that complications began ...
Despite conditions of high light pollution, it is possible to obtain correct images of lower bright objects like galaxies using "anti-pollution" filters and narrow bands. Since 2015, my town and other nearby ones switch off their public lighting from 1.00 am to 5.30 am which improve the quality of shots.
I started astrophotography in 2012 but seriously from 2014 where I am learning and testing other amateur astronomers technics (especially in image processing) in order to improve myself.

Astronomically your,
Olivier

http://astrophoto.pagesperso-orange.fr
khrrugh 3.21
Hello Olivier,

welcome to Astrobin. Glad you've found us, you have some really nice images in your gallery.

CS from germany,
Michael
olivierr31 0.00
Thank you Michael 

Register or login to create to post a reply.