Hello from Switzerland Introduce yourself! · Chris Schaad · ... · 7 · 156 · 0

Albrist 0.00
I am 30 years old living in Bern, Switzerland, and quite recently started this fascinating hobby. After some visual observing with a dobsonian i got more and more interested in astrophotography and updated a basic Equipment set containing a StarAdventurer and a Little refractor. So as you see im just starting and therefore very much appreciate any Kind of tipps and especially Critics to improve my Pictures. Im really enjoying the whole process from going out into nature taking the Pictures and also the whole postprocessing stuff. Greetings to everybody, Chris
Edited ...
Vinch 0.00
Welcome to Astrobin!
I've just seen your images. There're pretty good! I own a Star Adventurer too and I must admit this is a great mount. Light, easy to setup, great tracking.
I hope you'll enjoy this hobby as much as us on Astrobin!
Clear skies from Valais/Wallis,
Vincent
astroCH 0.00
Welcome to Astrobin, Chris! 
Hope you will find lot of interesting supports and helpful tipps here.
Greetings from Yverdon-les-Bains!
Christophe
Albrist 0.00
Hi everybody, thanks for the welcome! Im impressed about how large the community is. And so many great Pictures to see, I think i will learn a lot!
Best regards, Chris
khrrugh 3.21
Chris, welcome to AstroBin! You have a great start here with your images, really good ones! Looking forward to your next images! CS from germany, Michael
Albrist 0.00
Hi Michael thank you very much! Yes I cant wait to do more pictures, such a pleasure this hobby! But will be out for two months travelling in the south, was not able to cary all the gear with me as were doing a trek in remote area, but will try to do at least some widefield shots of the magellanic clouds! Best regards and clear skies
Chris
Albrist 0.00
Hi Michael thank you very much! Yes I cant wait to do more pictures, such a pleasure this hobby! But will be out for two months travelling in the south, was not able to cary all the gear with me as were doing a trek in remote area, but will try to do at least some widefield shots of the magellanic clouds! Best regards and clear skies
Chris
khrrugh 3.21
Sounds great! I wish you a pleasant stay over there and bring back some nice southern widefields :-)

Register or login to create to post a reply.