What happened with today's IoTD? Anything goes · Maciej · ... · 6 · 268 · 0

wessel 5.62
Something wrong with my browser?
Edited ...
Jens-M. 0.00
No, user deleted the image...
silkpericles 0.00
I have to apologize for deleting the image, but after thoroughly reviewing the data, I believe that my interpretation of the data has been incorrect, and what I do not like is to invent anything and consequently show illusions or incorrect interpretations.

I really thought it would be easy for them to replace my image, with the amount of good images in this great community, but I think I was also wrong.

Again I apologize and I send greetings to all and I hope you have a happy year.

Sincerely, Alberto Pisabarro.
Edited ...
siovene
Sorry, AstroBin didn't know how to deal with an IOTD that was deleted, that's why you see the Loading indicator only.
HH_Astro 0.90
Even if the Ha was inaccurate, the galaxy was still looked great. You could just upload a revision without the hydrogen...
Die_Launische_Diva 11.03
Hunter Harling:
Even if the Ha was inaccurate, the galaxy was still looked great. You could just upload a revision without the hydrogen...

Ditto. Hunting such a weak signal requires perfect flats. I know by first hand how difficult is to accurately obtain a good master flat for this (Samyang 135mm f/2) lens.
Edited ...
silkpericles 0.00
Hunter Harling:

Yes, my intention is to start from scratch with the Ha data, it is true that M31 was very well resolved and is ready to receive them as soon as I can get this.

Cheers

Register or login to create to post a reply.