Hello from northern England Introduce yourself! · bipolarbear · ... · 6 · 101 · 0

bipolarbear 0.00
Hey from the cloudy, windy, cold, but dark(!) Northeast

I'm a total photography novice, but it was taking photos of the stars that really got me interested in DSLR photography in the first place, rather than just taking snapshots on my phone.

I'm shooting on an 8-year-old canon 1100D and a basic kit lens that I inherited from my parents as they hardly used them. I've also got some telephotos, but they're almost 30 years old and not in the best shape any more. So my gear may not be the best but hopefully I can get some decent shots regardless, and it gives me something to start with while I spend a year or two saving up for some more modern stuff
frederic.auchere 3.61
Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures soon. A lot can be done with modest equipment!

CS from France

Frédéric
bipolarbear 0.00
Frédéric Auchère:
Welcome!Looking forward to seeing your pictures soon. A lot can be done with modest equipment!

CS from France

Frédéric

Thanks, Frédéric I finally have a tripod that actually works, so I'm just waiting for some clear skies now
khrrugh 3.21
Hi,

welcome to AstroBin!

CS from germany,
Michael
AbsolutelyN 3.34
Welcome from forever cloudy North Yorkshire! Look forward to seeing your images, Tristan
bipolarbear 0.00
Tristan Campbell:
Welcome from forever cloudy North Yorkshire! Look forward to seeing your images, Tristan

Wow, it looks like you got some amazing photos despite the clouds!

Michael Timm:
Hi,

welcome to AstroBin!

CS from germany,
Michael

Thank you  
idsteph
Welcome to Astrobin from Perth Australia ex Middlesbrough England

Ian Stephenson

Register or login to create to post a reply.