Hope More Folks Join This Group Moravian Users · Bill McLaughlin · ... · 10 · 113 · 0

CCDnOES 5.21
Hi:

I hoped this group can get going. I have had many astrocameras but the G3-16200 that I got two days ago is my first Moravian. Yet to see first light. 8)
Edited ...
Philoez98 0.00
Hi Bill, welcome! I'm really interested to see your first light and know more about your impressions on the camera. When you test it, post here the result and your thoughts! You will be very pleased on how the camera works!
Fabio_Mirra 0.00
Hi,
I also received my G2-4000 in November but I'm still waiting the weather to turn clear... Hopefully in february I'll give the first light on a nice galaxy. Have a nice evening.
Fabio
Fabio_Mirra 0.00
Edited ...
Philoez98 0.00
I've used my G2-8300 with quite some results now and I'm very happy with it. I'm using it alongside a 80 mm refractor and it's a killer combo in my opinion.
FilippoBarbina 0.00
Hi,
I also have a G2-8300, with external filter wheel, on an FSQ-85... I'm very happy with the camera, and the matching with the scope in my opinion is perfect!
Philoez98 0.00
Post all the photos you have taken with it here! It would be great if we'd share our work with others. (Comunque sono anche io italiano )
Edited ...
FilippoBarbina 0.00

The photos I've done are the 3 that I posted... I'm waiting clear weather for go on!!
Philoez98 0.00
Molto belle Filippo! La veil mi piace molto < ;)
FilippoBarbina 0.00
Grazie!
Roland_Pirklbauer 0.00
I'm just waiting for some clear nights to make my firstlight on my brandnew moravian g2 8300 mono with external fw.. on my 80mm ts apo... its my first mono camera and im very interrested on the results of this Combo    i hope i did the right choice between this camera and an asi 1600mm

Register or login to create to post a reply.