Astrophotography Mentoring - One on One sessions via Zoom Other · Andy 01 · ... · 8 · 442 · 0

Andys_Astropix 10.26
Hi everyone - If you're stuck at home with no where to go & nothing to do? Why not take the time to improve your astrophotography skills! One hour One on One mentoring sessions via Zoom. Let me know what issues your facing and we'll work through them together. Target planning, processing, equipment choices etc. We're in this together and I'm here for you! PM me if interested.
https://www.astrobin.com/full/zymewn/0/
(Posted with Salvatore's permission)
hbastro
Why is this " One on One" commerical for pay image in the IOTD Queue
Andys_Astropix 10.26
Interesting, obviously I couldn't put it there -  It's not showing in my review queue though...?
hbastro
Your add is in the "Recent Images" and the "Big Wall". Reviewers queue comes from submitted images...
Andys_Astropix 10.26
A mystery then!  ;)
hbastro
Agreed...

Andy, I think what you are offering here is a great service I hope you get a lot of takers... Best, Dave
Edited ...
Andys_Astropix 10.26
Had my first session yesterday with a mentoree - all went very well and the client was delighted! Looking forward to helping a few more people! 
cgome004 0.00
For those looking for additional resources, It's not quite 1 on 1 but great material

From Warren Keller...

Dear fellow imagers,
We hope your're staying well and safe thru the current health crisis. We're certainly living in interesting times, but as astro-imagers, we're at least already familiar with the art of 'Social Distancing!' With so much of society temporarily closing down, this is a great time to brush up on our processing skills. With that in mind,
IP4AP.com is happy to offer our site to the public, absolutely FREE, through March 28th! We have hundreds of hours of tutorials on PixInsight (and Photoshop), along with workflows, icons sets, sample projects, and web references.

Do you need data to process? We have complete data sets at our other site, www.easypixinsight.com. Another nice, free repository of master files is http://www.mistisoftware.com/astronomy/index_fits.htm. We've also noticed data being offered by individuals at www.cloudynights.com forums.
To access our high-qualty, accurate and succinct tutorials, login at IP4AP.com with the following:
USERNAME: freeip4ap
PASSWORD: astronomy
Andys_Astropix 10.26
From a recent mentoring session.   "I want to wholeheartedly recommend Andy's One on One help session. I am still on a steep learning curve with post-processing and Andy's in-depth knowledge and masterful way of tailoring the help you need truly helped move me along. Having a video to keep of the session is a great way to reinforce the knowledge you gain when you try it for yourself later. Go for it!" Steven De Lisle

Register or login to create to post a reply.