PrimaLuce Sesto Senso 2 Generic equipment discussions · Bob J · ... · 6 · 200 · 0

Space_Oddity 0.00
Looking for some help here. I just got a PrimaLuce Labs  Sesto Senso 2 for my WO GT 81 IV. The focuser has a 33mm  shaft so I ordered the adaptor. I can find no instructions any where as to how to install the adaptor. It quite obvious the the adaptor mounts to the coarse focuser and then the Sesto Senso fits into that.  However the adaptor comes with a long bushing for the micro focus and I am not sure how that attaches in conjunction with the supplied bushings that come with the Sesto Senso itself.

If any one has instructions they would like to share I would be most grateful.

Thank You
Bob
Space_Oddity 0.00
Never mind i figured it out...quite simple actually

Thank You
Bob
Brownjered1988 0.00
I had the same problem, but figured it out as well. Then felt like an idiot lol. Glad u got it going, how do u like it.
Rigel4 0.00
Perhaps  I can help you.  Sent a E mail to Prima Luce Sesto Senso and you get from them a link to download the manual and then you are able to attach tthe motor on your scope.
But keep in mind that some focussers are not compatible with the Sesto Senso,  I purchased at TS in Germany but I make a mistake. I have fokussers who can not used for the motor. The problem is that the housing must be attached at the focusser and I have no area to do that. Be aware of it.
But when the housing can be mounted on your focusser there is no problem.
Space_Oddity 0.00
I had the same problem, but figured it out as well. Then felt like an idiot lol. Glad u got it going, how do u like it.

I really like it. Just a little heavy . Seems to be very accurate.  No backlash that I can detect!  How about you?

CS/Bob
Space_Oddity 0.00
Hans Verheijen:
Perhaps  I can help you.  Sent a E mail to Prima Luce Sesto Senso and you get from them a link to download the manual and then you are able to attach tthe motor on your scope.But keep in mind that some focussers are not compatible with the Sesto Senso,  I purchased at TS in Germany but I make a mistake. I have fokussers who can not used for the motor. The problem is that the housing must be attached at the focusser and I have no area to do that. Be aware of it.
But when the housing can be mounted on your focusser there is no problem.

Thanks Hans ...I figured it out. It was quite simple to install on my WO GT81.  I know what you mean about the possibility of having no place to mount it though.

Thanks
CS/Bob
Rigel4 0.00
I am Always glad to help somebody who has trouble with his equipment.  I hope that the focus motor will work for you.  I have to choose another motordrive for my Boren Simon Astrograph and my Takahashi FSQ 106 ED and my Epsilon 180 ED.

Register or login to create to post a reply.