Thanks to Salvatore! Other · Gary Imm · ... · 6 · 293 · 0

GaryI
I have pestered Salvatore several times about the fact that in Yahoo Mail, email notifications of replies to my comments (on other Astrobin user's images) never had an active link, only an https address.  Ii doesn't sound like much, but cutting and pasting the link into a new browser tab 25 or so times each day was a real pain.  Yesterday he somehow fixed that for me, and I am very grateful for this work!  The links now shows up as active and I can simply click on it to go to the reply.  Thanks, Salvatore!
siovene
I should be the one thanking you Gary! You have provided me with feedback and feature requests many times, and that is absolutely invaluable. Working alone on this so much obviously can make me tunnel-visioned, and that's why it's so great to get.this kind of feedback! ❤️
DarkStar 18.84
I also want to join in and say "thank you!". I needed two time support so far and got immediate help. This is top support and a pleasure.
Please hang on, you are doing a great job!
GaryI
·  3 likes
Just thought I would add another "Thanks" for some of the cool new features which Salvatore has been sneaking in under the radar recently.  The latest "click and drag" zoom feature is superb.
Alan_Brunelle
·  1 like
Yes and the on/off slider for plate solve overlay on the second level images.  It is nice to have that available.
astropical
For me this place has become a family with young Papa Salvatore :-)
As a solo programmer myself I attest that Salvatore's restless work and efforts are beyond duty.
Cheers and good health to all,
Robert
siovene
·  1 like
Thank you all guys, I'm in tears ! I have to close this topic tho due to a recent decision to keep the AstroBin forums only about astrophotography and astronomy, rather than AstroBin itself.

This topic was closed by a moderator.