New Mesu 200 owner Mesu mounts · Jose Carballada · ... · 12 · 181 · 4

Carballada 1.91
·  4 likes
This las summer (2019) I received my Mesu 200 mk2 and just I start imaging with it.
Some fights with the Sytech Controller (like is normal with any new hardware) but all runs very well.
8)

More info at http://astro.carballada.com/new-mesu-200-mk2-mount-at-the-observatory/
Jonk 0.00
I have also just bought a Mesu e200 (MK2).

I have followed Jose's progress and his information has certainly helped.

It will be a while until I am set up, but my progress is being logged here: https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/342615-ive-finally-ordered-a-mesu-200-mk2-mesu-e200/
yeb 0.00
·  1 like
Hi Jose, nice setup !
Albert_van_Duin 0.00
·  1 like
Jose, I finally have the Sitech driver working with ACP. There was a bug in the Sitech that prevented making images through the meridian. After that the meridian flip always went wrong. Since vesiton 0.95G of the Sitech driver everything is working great.
yeb 0.00
·  1 like
Hi Albert,

Happy we finally sorted out this bug ;-)
Carballada 1.91
Albert van Duin:
Jose, I finally have the Sitech driver working with ACP. There was a bug in the Sitech that prevented making images through the meridian. After that the meridian flip always went wrong. Since vesiton 0.95G of the Sitech driver everything is working great.

Great, Albert, I am glad you solve this problem 
silverhawk 0.00
·  1 like
Hi,

waiting my own mesu, any thought and suggest for what I must have prepair?

Manos
Albert_van_Duin 0.00
·  1 like
Congratulations Emmanuel.
Are you using a pier or a tripod?
Carballada 1.91
Emmanuel:
Hi, waiting my own mesu, any thought and suggest for what I must have prepair? Manos

If you order the pillar wedge or the pillar with no flip option, you cover this part
Then I think the next step is to get contact with the software and the Sytech controller.
Please join the group at https://groups.io/g/Sitechservo/  (a lot of fun there)

On the same platform you will find the Mesu group.. with not to much activity
https://groups.io/g/Mesu-Mount
Edited ...
Carballada 1.91
·  3 likes
I need to share with you some new info after more one year running this great mount.
Now is charged with this RC10 and also a new CC8, in total close to 40kg in not a monolitic position...

and some nights ago (under excepcional seeing)  the guide graph was so great!!!  I need to share a picture with you!!!

a maintained 0.24"RMS at 1500mm, is it so great??
silverhawk 0.00
·  1 like
Thank you all for your comments!
Jose you have amazing setup!!!
Lucas told me finally my mount is ready to ship!

Jose do I need to tweak the sitetch controller setting?
Edited ...
Carballada 1.91
· 
Emmanuel:
Thank you all for your comments!
Jose you have amazing setup!!!
Lucas told me finally my mount is ready to ship!

Jose do I need to tweak the sitetch controller setting?

sorry, I saw your post too late, is your mount running as expected?
In my experience you need to change setting on the sitech depending of your capturing software but it's mor inportant to learn what is doing what
Marco_Hammer 0.90
· 
Hello Together :-) my name is Marco and I am from Germany. Like better late than never I finally also bought a Mesu 200mk2 . After 11month of waiting due to motor delivery problems I picked it up at Lucas place last Saturday!  So far everything works great and I am really happy …  but how else should it be the more deeper I check all those Sitech Exe settings the more question marks appear in my head … 
It is hopefully ok if I ask some questions here :-) 
1 - Which type of Mount you guys set under Config>Mount Parms ? Equatorial or GEM ? 

2 - do you also can hear some sound / Mount noise differences while slewing ? 

3 - anybody using a bent pillar ? How can I manage that I have no meridian Flip and the tracking do not stop at meridian? 

4 - how to set up a home position after unparking ? Which is the right Sitech exe tool ? Until now no homing switches ! 

5- Two behaviors changed during testing. After set a park position :
first I unpark the scope / scope stays
than I slew to an object via Nina
automatically tracking startet after object coordinates were reached ..
stop tracking , press park scope > Mount go to park position. 

every time same … I played it in a “loop” 

now : 
as soon as I Press the unpark button the Mount starts slewing to a wierd position ??? Stop and park is still working … also slewing to another object in between .. but if I start from park position and press unpark … 

6- 
second : during the last testing days slewing to an object was every time acceleration - slewing at full slew speed - slowing down close to final position. 

Today - acceleration to about half slew speed - after about 30deg it goes to full slew speed - 30deg before reaching the final position it goes back to half slew speed .

any ideas ? Do you had some similar behaviors or experiences ? 

fyi I am still testing insight and have no proper alignment ready ..
i really looking forward to maybe get some thoughts and answers from your side ! Would really appreciate! Thank you very much ! Best regards Marco 

5660CF42-ACBA-47CC-B39F-BE7DD27B280F.jpeg

Register or login to create to post a reply.