Multicultural hello! Introduce yourself! · dreamsandmonsters · ... · 1 · 86 · 0

dreamsandmonsters 0.00
· 
Hello from the US, kinda,

About two years ago I took a photo of the moon with my Nikon + 70-300mm zoom and started to get interested in the skies... then I discovered nebulae photography on Instagram and my interest just spiked right up. (Not a big fan of galaxies somehow though haha)

After moving to a new place where I could actually see the skies, so I started DSLR astrophotography last October. Bortle 5, but no street lamps to ruin the sight. I just upgraded to a monochrome camera last month as well.

Right now I'm absorbing technical knowledge and spending a ton of time on Photoshop learning editing, so bear with me for being a weight on the forum rather than a useful member to the community... I'll get there! Looking forward to be helpful at some point myself as well

I would love to shoot to the professional level-looking pictures by the end of the year. I haven't been that passionate about something in quite some time and it's not fading yet.

Cheers and wish you all clear skies!

From a French and Canadian... from the US.
(Not French Canadian, just... an intergalactic reject!)

https://www.instagram.com/dreams.and.monsters/
Itto-Ogami 2.41
· 
·  1 like
Hello and welcome!!! Nice images on your site. Hope to see some of your images on here soon!

Register or login to create to post a reply.