Source of Purple colour on Jupiter's moon Anything goes · iceyelloweye · ... · 1 · 392 · 6

This topic contains a poll.
What is the purple of the moon of Jupiter made of?
3. The purple Prince rockstars' true resting place?
1. Krypton (not the DC comic green)? But, where is this from then?
2. A strictly... and technical gamma shift... in the electromagnetic spectrum?
4. The stellar swirl dumping effluent upon the moon, beyond Jupiter control?
iceyelloweye 0.00
· 
Hello,

The top and bottom of one of the Galilean moons of Jupiter is purple.

gallmoons.jpg
purplepoles.jpg

This may be gamma filters (gamma shift), as gamma tends to be purple-hazish.

Anyone figure out how this may be a solar swirl/wind deposit?

Jupiter has that 'sonic-boom' spin so who knows what sound does to space flight. 

sonicboom.jpg

In my opinion the shapes of the Saturn hex are due to the solar wind improperly named for how it dumps stuff in a regular swirl pattern all over the solar system, but not outside the Kuiper belt... limit.

sathex.jpg

I do research- mostly of polar cusp/dropzone material. The purple top and bottom moon show the cusp dropzone very dramatically, critics aside. 

POLAR CUSP DROPZONE! #3:50 AT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__rkQr_UhuA

In my opinion, polar dusting occurs. 44% oxygen levels on the charcol of mercury are due to the solar swirlwind... or improbable submercurial plantlife. 

Have a good day.

PS: is there any group trying to rename the asteroid belt? I nominate it to be called the 'Marduk wheel' to keep in mind the Sumerian legends of Tiamat (Earth) and Marduk (their... yes... their planet) colliding... twice. 

The legend, stating the planetary remnants of Marduk are the asteroid (inner terrestrial) belt itself,  is supposedly located between Jupiter and Mars, collecting solarwindswirl dross. 

Solarwind droppin' in:
https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/wsa-enlil-solar-wind-prediction​​​​​​​
Edited ...
iceyelloweye 0.00
· 
In the Solar wind/ Plasma swirl we can imagine parallels- in the gas/liquid giants.

If the sun at the centre of it's swirl is depositing effluent in the solar system by the regularity of the solar wind, do the gas/liquid giants also deposit effluent upon their individual moons?

j1.jpg

Purple on Callisto may be solar wind drop, but it may be a more local drop phenomena from Jupiter, if it is not just a visual filter on that moon. 

purplepoles.jpg

The visual area of the purple seems to be a larger area as is under polar biome influence on the earth. If white is ice on the earth, the polar purple on Callisto seems to be covering a larger polar sky disc region. I'll be wrong, as it is similar.

@iceyelloweye

Register or login to create to post a reply.