Mercury's molten rain Astro Landscapes · iceyelloweye · ... · 1 · 74 · 11

iceyelloweye 0.00
· 
Has anyone captured the molten glass rains on Mercury?

Researchers seek answers, settling for even the best questions when events are unable to be explained- it is often 'the work in progress' prevailing in the industry.

blastfurnace.jpg

Either by black hole pulling or star repulsion, swirl actions occur, and the Solar system has an effluent outflow. Even black holes register a polar outflow, according to a Wonderium Prof. at Northwestern Uni., who has appointments on the Hubble itself.

hubble.jpg

We don't see the high levels of oxygen on Mars that occur on Mercury (44%). There is a primacy of dropsites for solar or stellar effluent.

mercury earth.jpgSodium levels on Mercury's charcoal site of a planet also allow for creative imagination of Mercury's molten glass (silicon) rain.

In my opinion, trying not to contradict sources, the rain we see on Mercury may be a direct solar wind/stellar swirl deposit. Most other planets have a magnetic field that only allows a polar dropzone for the solar wind activity. 

Advances in nuclear technologies on Earth talk of LTFR - liquid thorium flouride reactors. Can the sodium content on Mercury be a nuclear salt content, or just a silicon rain? Is space the only coolant in use? Could we imagine an effluent cocktail?

So here's the target for ~unmentionable~ telescopes looking for one-

target.jpg

Can anyone find good and clear pictures of the rain on Mercury?

It is not our water rain, but said to be molten glass. A source on the Mercurial rain is a now renamed Wonderium course (old 'Great Courses'). The Professor of the 'Field Guide to the Planets' is Sabine Stanley, and she's got a good course there, with up-to-date course content. Sabine's credentials include her work at John Hopkins University. That's the Space Telescope Institute partner.

moltenrain ii.jpgmolten raini.jpg ...imo, whatever rain it is, it rains the solar wind, not a planetary phenomena that we all can recognize.

Sabine's molten glass rain on Mercury may actually need refining, as she admits the very recent  discoveries are often a work in progress.  Na content on Mercury is said to be about 23 percent atmospheric. Molten salt reactors have been experimented with on the earth as potential alternatives from the military locked into standardized uranium/plutonium production of electricity.  Is Mercury raining a molten nuclear rain? I'll be wrong, as the coolness factor for Mercury (+~450 to~-200 *C) is not allowing for a sodium rain. What could possibly withstand a nuclear rain and not be utterly dissipated?

https://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/a-field-guide-to-the-planets

I favour Sabine's talk of molten glass rain, and we cannot undermine her authority, but she admits, again,  the space mapping age is a work in progress. I'm biased to a molten glass silica content due to my 'Biodynamic' background, where silica allows for better strength and support in above-ground stem growth, often ignored by modern agriculture. Growing  up next to a nuke plant, non- agrarian influences get noticed.Temperature extremes on Mercury (+~450 *C to ~minus 200*C) allow for necessary round the clock observations on this, as only the hot side may have a rain.

What if the molten glass rain turns out to be a leading edge phenomena? Meltin' with the heat...or a wall of serrating glass in the sky...
time for ~unmentionable~!

astrobin to the rescue.png

Who can win the awards for pictures showing a molten nuclear salt rain on Mercury? Do we call it a direct solar wind splashdown?

In a liquefied core state, mercury is a unique planet of visible charcoal. Sources talk of Mercury having a more metallic core than the Earth, but few sources qualify that as being a liquid core. Possibly the liquid in the charcoal is simply effluent dumped on Mercury from the Solar swirlwind, making the place more a vassal than a retainer.

uranyl molecule.png

Silica/salt rain concepts further the parallel research on the uranium cycle of the molecule uranyl in the Earth's oceans, potentially polar-dusting our planet after 'watermelon snow' fallout occurs.

wmsnow.jpg

I've seen this radiation-red-on-top and green-lichen-below phenomena first hand, numerous times, unable to vacate a Nunavut work-site over winter until the May lift out.

One institution wanted me to stop talking about this, pretending first-hand eye-witness of a person trapped in a work term as irrelevant. They travelled about 2000 km to try to silence me. We've all been silenced before. 

Molecular uranyl may allow for radiation cooling effects on orange clouds also. Watching the green colour of vapour move in on the orange tall top regions of thunderclouds is mindboggling when seen first-hand, but it occurs... and seems to dissipate the orange.  

Northern celestial drops occur into the Arctic Ocean, unseen. Meteor hunting itself is a viable activity on the polar south of Antarctica that is not drowning on a similar, northern, polar ocean floor. 

Thanks for helping your fellow ~unmentionables~ to win those mercury molten rain pic awards, ok? How? Nominate each other and get joint awards. And thanks for mentioning collaborations. Often the prevailing awards seem to require nomination by another.       

Have a good day! @iceyelloweye
Edited ...
iceyelloweye 0.00
· 
OK, after further study, the magnetic tornadoes on Mercury that sluff off the solar wind plasma onto Mercury's surface is the source of 'rain' on Mercury.

Bepicolombo may firm up what Mercury is, when it finally arrives (?2025?).

BepiColombo_spacecraft_model.png

In my opinion, we see a similar drop onto the earth as occurs on Mercury, but only in polar regions due to magnetic field protection. To seek places to build in the stars, that magnetic field protection is very sheltering. 

Stellar dusting occurs, called by Commander Chris Hatfield as 'pinging' of 40 tons/day he could hear while aboard the ISS. 

chris rockstar.jpg

The spikes of solar wind effluent seem to occur every 7 days- the Sunday of the ancients perhaps. Is there days when a greater or lessor 40 tons a day interact with the earth's atmosphere?

Have a good day.

@iceyelloweye

Register or login to create to post a reply.