PixInsight 1.8.8-3 for MacOSX Other · Observatório Astrográfico do Boqueirão · ... · 1 · 179 · 0

OABoqueirao 0.00
· 
Hello Guys, anyone around there with the installer for the version 1.8.8-3 of PixInsight for MacOSX, or a way of installing the 1.8.8-4 in a 10.11 (El Capitan)?

In the PixInsight server they only have the 1.8.8-3 for Windows and FreeBSD, I would love to get my hands on the version for OSX to run it nativly in the system.
I don't want to do the upgrade for Sierra or High Sierra OS, since I think my iMac won't running without any trouble.

Can someone give me a hand on that?

Regards,

Cesar
D_79 1.43
· 
Observatório Astrográfico do Boqueirão:
Hello Guys, anyone around there with the installer for the version 1.8.8-3 of PixInsight for MacOSX, or a way of installing the 1.8.8-4 in a 10.11 (El Capitan)?

In the PixInsight server they only have the 1.8.8-3 for Windows and FreeBSD, I would love to get my hands on the version for OSX to run it nativly in the system.
I don't want to do the upgrade for Sierra or High Sierra OS, since I think my iMac won't running without any trouble.

Can someone give me a hand on that?

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Cesar I’m using a Mac but with OSX Catalina so I can’t help you. 
Have you contact the PixInsight developers? They should give you a solution if you have purchased de comercial version. 
Contact them.

Register or login to create to post a reply.