Hey everyone from newbei! Introduce yourself! · JackWhite · ... · 9 · 295 · 0

JackWhite 0.90
· 
·  3 likes
My name is Jack. I am interested in astronomy, writing, cinematography and photography. Here I would like to find my like-minded people and learn more about one of my hobbies - astronomy.
CN_Astrophotography 4.01
· 
·  2 likes
Hello and welcome Jack!  Are you looking to combine your interests of astronomy and photography?  Or here to just look at the beauty of the universe? There are many amazing images from so many people from all around the world that you can use to peak your interests in the world of astronomy!
JackWhite 0.90
· 
Chase Newtson:
Hello and welcome Jack!  Are you looking to combine your interests of astronomy and photography?  Or here to just look at the beauty of the universe? There are many amazing images from so many people from all around the world that you can use to peak your interests in the world of astronomy!

At the moment, I can only increase my knowledge in astronomy and admire the work of others, since photographs of stars and the starry sky is an art that I am just about to master. Can you please tell me which threads will be the easiest way for me to find other people's work? And are there threads where exactly astronomy is taught?
CN_Astrophotography 4.01
· 
Chase Newtson:

At the moment, I can only increase my knowledge in astronomy and admire the work of others, since photographs of stars and the starry sky is an art that I am just about to master. Can you please tell me which threads will be the easiest way for me to find other people's work? And are there threads where exactly astronomy is taught?

I'd say the best place to find other peoples work would be under the "explore tab".  Plenty of work being uploaded daily!  Especially take a look at the image of the days, I've seen some amazing work through the days

I am not sure where to look for astronomy teachings, but keep your eye open, I'm sure they pop up often.  I personally research about specific objects I see on the image of the day or something like that.  Then fall down a rabbit hole of information.
JackWhite 0.90
· 
Chase Newtson:
Chase Newtson:

I'd say the best place to find other peoples work would be under the "explore tab".  Plenty of work being uploaded daily!  Especially take a look at the image of the days, I've seen some amazing work through the days

I am not sure where to look for astronomy teachings, but keep your eye open, I'm sure they pop up often.  I personally research about specific objects I see on the image of the day or something like that.  Then fall down a rabbit hole of information.

Thanks for the answer! I'm working with photos for a large amount of time and I am interested in any kind of piece of photography mastering! I am waiting now for mantis imager so I can finally try to do my photos from the space. Very hyped to share these photos with you guys!
Edited ...
jeffbax 11.48
· 
Welcome Jack .

JF
· 
(deleted)
Edited ...
GWLopez 19.68
· 
·  1 like
Welcome, Jack. If you are interested in the art of astrophotography I recommend that you check out and join the Fine Art Astrophotography group here at AstroBin.
CS, Gary
Marco_Hammer 0.90
· 
Chase Newtson:
Chase Newtson:

Thanks for the answer! I'm working with photos for a large amount of time and I am interested in any kind of piece of photography mastering! I am waiting now for mantis imager so I can finally try to do my photos from the space. Very hyped to share these photos with you guys!

Hi Jack  I just have to ask :-) you going to buy a mantis imager from Dragonfly Aerospace ? An Aerospace grade imaging setup mainly designed for pico satellites… so as a core team member of a successful german university cubesat project - „compass 1“ back in 2005 I really wonder if you intend to take pictures from space or out of space from earth ;-)  little bit concerned about operating temperature from this device depending where you stay … but I am curious to get more details … best and CS Marco
clovr80 0.00
· 
Hi everyone I am new here.. Its my first post

Register or login to create to post a reply.