Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask for your help, if you’re interested, in getting the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL reopened to the public. I grew up going to this museum, and it is a fantastic place to educate the public about aviation and science and to showcase the amazing history of naval aviation. Sadly, in December of 2019, there was a deadly terrorist attack that took the lives of several service members and civilians. Since then, the navy base, and by extension, the museum itself, has been closed to the anyone without a military ID. The desire to maintain the security of this military base is understandable but, I believe that we should not stop enjoying and learning our history because others have not honored it. This petition aims to show those in charge of making the security decisions that the public still supports this museum. I have not started the petition nor do I get anything in return for your signature. Neither am I asking for any donations. I simply want to get the word out to some people that I know are passionate about space and science. Thank for reading, and if you do sign, thank you for your support! https://www.change.org/p/reopen-the-national-naval-aviation-museum

-Justin