Back on Astrobin Anything goes · Tam Rich · ... · 11 · 456 · 0

TamRich1874 5.22
· 
·  9 likes
Apologies to all my friends and followers it’s been 7 months since I was last on Astrobin.
Unfortunately I been very busy with other commitments .
I’m in the bad books with both my daughters for not making time to go on this wonderful platform.
I promise to make time and get back into the swing and check out those beautiful images on this amazing site.
 Thank you for all your kind support .
clear skies Tam.
ruccdu 2.71
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back, Tam!

Ron
Itto-Ogami 2.41
· 
·  2 likes
Welcome Back. Soon well see some new images and you'll find peace under the night sky again. Life can put things on hold sometimes. Be well and clear skies!
yadimisi2010 0.00
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back! And make sure bring your girls here too. Kids need stars.
derickson 7.28
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back, Tam. I know from my own life how hard it can be to juggle all of life's challenges and commitments. No worries! Just glad you're OK and I'm looking forward--as are all of your astro friends--to seeing more of your images!

CS,
Daniel
wsg 11.24
· 
·  1 like
It's good to see you have returned Tam!

Cheers,
scott
Roy-Hagen 10.10
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back, Tam👏👏👏
I am glad you are ok and looking forward to see your work

Roy
Slewmaster 1.51
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back Tam, even though this astrophotography hobby burns the candle at both ends, I make it a rule to enjoy the journey.

Rod
tomrgray
· 
·  1 like
Good to have you back Tam. Hope you are well, we all deserve a break from time to time.
Edited ...
AC1000 0.90
· 
·  1 like
Welcome back, Tam, looking forward to see new images from you!
Cs Harald
TamRich1874 5.22
· 
·  2 likes
A big hearted thank you to everyone was has given me a beautiful warm welcome back on to Astrobin.
I appreciate your friendship and support and look forward to seeing your beautiful images.
Clear skies and stay safe Tam.
Deep_Sky 12.40
· 
Hello Tam! Welcome back my good friend!!

Cheers, Daniel...

Register or login to create to post a reply.