Sh2-23 and Sh2-24 Sharpless2 Objects · Maciej · ... · 3 · 126 · 2

wessel 7.16
· 
·  13 likes
This work is a continuation of my interest in objects from the Stewart Sharpless catalog that do not emiting in the Ha. In previous years I photographed Sh2-73, Sh2-63, Sh2-33 and Sh2-36. This time I took care of Sh2-23 and 24, at the same time testing the new setup with the ASI 2600 MM Pro CMOS camera on such a dark, difficult object. In my opinion, the test turned out quite well.

Sh2-23&24.png
Edited ...
TareqPhoto 2.94
· 
Nice, amazing image, looking at the dust, definitely deserve it, i wish to get into that level but living under LP sky and not going to dark skies i doubt it can be possible, but anyhow thank you for sharing with us, nice setup also, good luck for more and clear sky!
Edited ...
ams.astrophotography 1.20
· 
·  3 likes
I started this one a couple of weeks ago, but ended up changing cameras so never completely finished it.  I might one day.sh2-23 copy.jpg
jerryyyyy 9.03
· 
Hi,

Glad there is a discussion here.  Please note the instructions on the Group that you can "Sort" the images by the "Tag" like "Sh=023".  If you add the tag, it will sort with others with the same name... there seems to be only one (mine) which pales in comparison due to my light pollution. 

Best,

Jerry Y

Register or login to create to post a reply.