Messed up autostretch in Siril after GraXpert treatment [Deep Sky] Processing techniques · ValeryL · ... · 3 · 144 · 0

ValeryL 0.00
· 
Hello, 

As the title says,after using GraXpert (gradient AI and denoise AI) on a fresh stack and when I open the saved file on Siril again, the autostretch view is totally messed up. 

The autostretch view is way too much streched, it actually looks like Histogram view... It's not a big issue because when I do a manual stech the image is OK but it's kind of complicated for the steps that must be done before the stretch...

Any idea?

Thanks
· 
·  1 like
(deleted)
Morian 0.00
· 
·  1 like
I Would do this:

After stack  - Auto strech - background extracktion - extracktion again if needed - back to liniær mode - Histogram Transformation and push apply auto strech algoritme - apply histogram transformation - and final ....save as 16 bit TIFF.. even if it is mono or color.
Hopes thats help.
ValeryL 0.00
· 
Did you save the processed or stretched and processed? Also, was it saved as tiff or fit? I have noticed this as well but it can be fixed by how it is saved. I have started using Graxpert for the starless stretch and it does a really nice job for me. After you fully process your image you can convert it to something close to SHO by opening it back up in Graxpert then give it a 10% stretch and unlink the channels and it will give you an entirely different looking image, close to SHO with multiple colors. See my short youtube video on it. https://m.youtube.com/i’m sure i saved processed only, about the format I will check.
just saw your video I’ll try tomorrow !

Register or login to create to post a reply.