Cookie consent

AstroBin saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing AstroBin without changing the browser settings, you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

I agree

Free account 8 Images online but 10/10 used

VoidPointer
05 Sep, 2018 14:42
Hi,

I'm still on a free account. At one point, I had uploaded 10 Images but I have since removed 2 of the crappier ones so 8 slightly less crappy images remain. As far as I understand the description at https://www.astrobin.com/subscriptions/ I should be able to swap out images under the free plan and would only need buy a "subscription" once I want to go beyond the 10 free slots - which I will most likely do soon but before that I'd like to use up the free slots if possible…

Thanks,
Lars
siovene
05 Sep, 2018 14:46
Hi Lars,
your understanding is correct. But you have 2 images in your staging area (uploaded as work in progress), so the total is 10.

Salvatore
VoidPointer
05 Sep, 2018 16:27
Thanks for the quick help, Salvatore! Totally missed the staging area - all is good now  smile

Register or login to create to post a reply.