Connecting a QHY128C to a refractor Generic equipment discussions · Bruce Donzanti · ... · 3 · 52 · 0

umasscrew39 12.53
I just purchased a QHY128C which I plan to use on my C11" EdgeHD but am waiting for a few more parts.  In the meantime, I want to test it on my 80mm refractor.  It comes with a tilt adapter and a nose piece and the online manual indicates the nose piece connects to the tilt adapter.  However, that does not work as I noticed: 1) the nose piece is not stable and 2) the diameter of the nose piece is too small as it covers the edges of the sensor.  Can someone explain how the nose piece connects to the tilt adapter so I can insert the nose piece into the drawtube of the refractor?
kajouman 2.81
maybe  some good info here,lots of pictures how to attach to a scope. https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/600142-qhy128c/
umasscrew39 12.53
Thanks, John.  They don't show much detail The QHY instructions are completely worthless!!  ZWO makes this much easier.
umasscrew39 12.53
Can someone tell me where I can buy the spacers and screws to assemble my QHY128C? This is considered a medium size QHY camera but the instructions tell you nothing about the spacers and what size screws you need.

Register or login to create to post a reply.