Orion SSAG Pro versus PHD 2.6.4 - not happening Generic equipment discussions · Charles Harris · ... · 3 · 134 · 0

Harris48Pod 0.00
I've loaded the ASCOM platform, the ASCOM drivers, and the SSAG Pro drivers.  Windows 10 not playing - anyone got a fix for this..just lost another perfect night...
Charles
Harris48Pod 0.00
I would like to answer here to my own initial input, in case anyone is having the same problem:  I discovered that running PHD 2.6.4 as an administrator was the only way to get the SSAG Pro (ASCOM drivers) to load into the PHD dropdown.  Have yet to run any guiding, but this is at least some progress.
thx
Charles
glutch 1.51
Hey Charles, You can set the UAC setting to Low or off and it will get rid of the issue as long as you are set up on the system as an administrator account or you can right click on the executable and choose compatibility option then select run as administrator which will tell it to run as admin every time you click on the icon
Here is the how to for UAC config. https://articulate.com/support/article/how-to-turn-user-account-control-on-or-off-in-windows-10
Harris48Pod 0.00
Thank you George, I will go check that out..

Register or login to create to post a reply.