Cookie consent

AstroBin saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing AstroBin without changing the browser settings, you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

I agree

Deep Sky West - New Sample Data (IC410 in Ha)!

sixburg
28 Jun, 2016 01:02
For quite some time we've had a free data set available for download on Astrobin (Horsehead Nebula in Luminance).  This data has been downloaded several hundred times.  Today we've made new data available:  IC 410 (24x1800 Ha) taken at Deep Sky West with an FSQ-106 + QSI683wsg + Mach1GTO.  Enjoy and clear skies!

Follow the link below and click the "Download Free Data" button.  Enjoy!

Free Download

-Lloyd (Co-Founder, Deep Sky West)

P.S.  Thanks Salvatore!
Ethan
29 Jun, 2016 03:01
I'll have to remember to work on these when I get back from my fourth of July trip ('MURICA!smile). It would be interesting to see how my take on the processing compares to others. I haven't opened PixInsight in months.
sixburg
29 Jun, 2016 03:14
I took this data on my personal FSQ @ DSW, but have never processed myself.  Still waiting to get the Sii and Oiii.  Might take a while…. ;-)

Register or login to create to post a reply.