3000 images: Fine Art Astrophotography Group reaches another milestone Fine Art Astrophotography · Gary Lopez · ... · 5 · 282 · 0

GWLopez 19.68
· 
·  13 likes
This week the Fine Art Astrophotography group gallery surpassed 3000 images.  I invite you to spend some time and "stroll" through the collection. It is a wonderful, diverse assembly of astroimagery that spans the spectrum of palette and composition. I applaud and thank all the contributors. You were among the first to explore astrophotography as a fine art form.  Your pioneering work has helped establish the rapidly evolving discipline of fine art astrophotography.

Clear skies, Gary Lopez
siovene
· 
·  4 likes
Congratulations! I take the opportunity to remind you that you can filter search results by group (Use the Add filter button).
Gary.JONES 5.49
· 
·  2 likes
Hi Gary (North),
That is a commendable milestone - well done - and many interesting conversations as well
Gary (South)
GWLopez 19.68
· 
Gary JONES:
Hi Gary (North),
That is a commendable milestone - well done - and many interesting conversations as well
Gary (South)

Thank you very much, Gary (South). Yes the conversations have been lively and interesting. I'm hoping that a few more to be will be initiate. Maybe it's time to discuss AI and astroart? Where are the boundaries between astrophotography and astro-fantasy?
Hope that you are well,
Gary (North)
Zubenel 0.00
· 
·  1 like
Just joined. being a long time eyeball observerI found  the colours were outrageous in this group  ....at first.. but the HHO and Hubble pallet have grown on me  from data obtained through my now Skyrover 102, Wo71 and optong L-enHance filter  using the ZWO ASI071MC Pro. i hope to make increasingly better contributions.Cheers
GWLopez 19.68
· 
Thank you for joining, Wes. Looking forward to seeing your work.
CS, Gary

Register or login to create to post a reply.