Your best upgrades for under $100 Anything goes · Brian Boyle · ... · 56 · 2105 · 4

profbriannz 16.18
Definitely flowers (or a PO Box)
DalePenkala 15.85
All the suggestions are great! Here are my personal favorites I’ve used!

1) Hands down SharpCap Pro! Can’t beat it IMHO even if you only use it for the PA routine.
2) USB hub mounted directly to the mount. I now only have 1 cable that goes to my laptop in the control room of my observatory. Indispensable!
3) Velcro of course
4) Large round magnet stacks from an old company called DBA Astronomy. I have 2 stacks with 2-3 magnets that you can use for adding weight for balancing purposes or just to make sure your east heavy.
5) Thermacell mosquito repellent! I have an issue with always mosquitoes finding me (genetic disorder) and these things just flat out work for me.
Geoff 2.81
·  3 likes
One of these cords for spectacles. I only need specs for reading, so I am always taking them on and off. Nothing worse than feeling around in the dark for the place you put your specs, so always having them dangling around your neck is a great time saver for $2.10
glasses cords.jpg
Zijad_Sa 1.81
·  1 like
I got blessed with chance to buy desirable 35.mm lense (mint) for only 120 bucks.

Soon after, my friend an me had a deal to join our money and make a order, buying iOptron Sky Tracker Pro. Probably will be delivered around 20.th this month.

Register or login to create to post a reply.