Hi,

This is my first image in astrophoto and i want construcives critics from the amount of collected data to the finals touchs in prossessing to take the best of my setup :

NGC 6960

My work flow was :

-Data collection : L 20x900s, RGB 10x900s each, darks 30x900s all at -5°C ( all the bad datas were deleted( unround stars, clouds)(focus checked for each channel w Babhinov mask) all binned 1x1, Dithering
-Stacking L(n=20) R(n=10) G(n=10) B(n=10) (and Darks(n=30)) channels separatly with DSS Kappa sigma : 2.2 ; interation : 2. Flats ant Offsets stacked by average.
-Luminance : FITS liberator, Gimp (Curves, hi pass filter without the stars. Drizzle x2 for LRGB
-RGB : FITS liberator, Gimp (Curves and combinaison in RGB), Rawtherapee for curves, vibrance and color balancing.
-Combinaison LRGB : Lum at 30-40% on top layer, RGB bot (3 times with saturation incresed little by little for save the colors
-Finals enhancements with Raw therapee.

I find my image is a bit too much blue but i prefer the result like this. I firstly took 20x900s in pure luminance, and after 20x900s in IR CUT+UHC filter as luminance.
Is took the second option for the luminance after severals tests (combinating both(nothing different), pure Lum alone(less good))

Tanks in advance for yours critics and sorry for my bad english ,

Damien
Edited ...