Hello from a newbie living in Northern Germany Introduce yourself! · Andreas · ... · 9 · 243 · 0

astroanho 1.81
· 
·  4 likes
After being mostly a landscape photographer the last years (did some landscape milky way shots so far) now I'm trying to step into real astrophotography.

I got a nice equipment so far and with the help from some cool people on YouTube I did the first trials.

I would appreciate comments and helpful advice to improve my workflow on shooting and processing.

CS so far
Andreas
Astrokles 3.21
· 
Hello,
welcome!
Very nice first photo published here! I think NGC 6888 is a little too close to the edge of the image. But otherwise very nice!
Here (between Bielefeld and Osnabrück) I suffer from the rarity of clear nights...
Therefore: Many clear nights and lots of fun,
Markus

Hallo,
herzlich willkommen
Sehr schönes erstes hier veröffentlichtes Foto! NGC 6888 ist etwas zu nahe an den Bildrand geraten, finde ich. Aber sonst sehr schön!
Ich leide hier (zwischen Bielefeld und Osnabrück) unter der Seltenheit von klaren Nächten...
Deswegen: Viele klare Nächte und viel Spaß,
Markus
HBAstropicsel 1.20
· 
Moin, herzlich willkommen auf Astrobin. Wo kommst Du denn genau her? Ich komme aus Oldenburg(OLDB).
VG Henning
astroanho 1.81
· 
·  1 like
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Markus, you are absolutely right about my framing - that's definitely a point to improve! 

Henning, I'm from Wolfenbuettel ... 

CS Andreas
khrrugh 3.21
· 
Hi and welcome from nearby Vechelde to Wolfenbüttel! CS Michi

Moin und ein herzliches Willkommen aus Vechelde um die Ecke von Wolfenbüttel! CS Michi
Edited ...
astroanho 1.81
· 
Hi Michi!

Thank you! Quite nearby! ;-)

CS Andreas
Sonixx 1.20
· 
Herzlich willkommen bei den „verrückten“!

Cheers,

Stephan
astroanho 1.81
· 
Danke Stephan! ;-)

CS Andreas
moso_freund 0.00
· 
Moin Andreas,

danke für deine Vorstellung und herzlich willkommen von einem anderen Nordlicht auf 53,6 Grad. 

Viel Spaß hier und lg
Wolfgang
astroanho 1.81
· 
Danke Dir Wolfgang!

CS Andreas

Register or login to create to post a reply.