The Head of the Orion Constellation: Sh2-264 Angelfish Nebula SHO Rokinon 135 mm

Hi all 

I recently imaged this larger, interesting (see Wikipedia), and spectacular formation. 

While only a one night capture, this project turned out exceptionally well from my stand point. I used GraXpert which made a noticeable difference on O3 layer. I was shocked by all the detail and in the edge of the nebula as well as the channels that run through out. 

I also used[b] [/b]SCNR with additive mask instead of average neutral which provided a more mysterial appearance.

With the widefield rokinon 135 mm set up, I find star management challenging. My intention is to bring out the nebula without so far reducing the stars that they are a non story. However, with this setup, I feel like the small stars act like noise, making the image less desirable. I used the Adam blocks star deemphasis technique  for 2 different rounds for the final stars. 

I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback on any part of the image, but especially the stars and SHO saturation/ palaette. 

CS! -Brandon
Edited ...