Hello from Padua, Italy Introduce yourself! · EnriMarch · ... · 8 · 188 · 0

EnricoMarchese 0.00
Hi! My name is Enrico and I live in Italy.
I'm located in Padua, the city of Galileo Galilei, where everything started!
I'm a beginner with a Celestron Nexstar 5SE, an Asi 120MC, and a Pentax DSLR camera. Unfortunately, I live in a very light polluted area, but I'm starting with planetary imaging, so no big worries at the moment! However,  the Alps are not so far away from here!
I'm planning to reach the limit of my technique with this equipment on planetary before switching to a more powerful telescope and/or DSO imaging.
Really enjoying the beautiful pics posted here in Astrobin, still learning a lot from everyone!
Now waiting for clear sky's! Looking forward to posting some images soon!
Ciao
Enrico
carastro 8.04
Welcome to Astrobin and Astrophotography.

Carole
khrrugh 3.21
Hi Enrico,

welcome here!

CS rom germany,
Michael
EnricoMarchese 0.00
Thanks!
I've published my first image here: https://www.astrobin.com/415988/?nc=user
Any suggestions to improve are well accepted!
E.
gfstallin 0.00
Enrico, I am quite familiar with Padova and travel there often. For planetary imaging, you can actually get some steady skies out on the pianura. Of course, for dark locations, I'm sure you know the Dolomiti. There is also a very active club local to you, Gruppo Astrofili Padova. I was just in Padua a couple weeks ago and thought to attend a meeting, but they meet the third Friday of each month. Maybe next time. I'll be there at some point in the fall.

Clear skies,
George
Vittorio 3.82
Ciao Enrico, benvenuto :-)
FTinFC 0.00
Hi Enrico,

I grew up in the US but my grandparents are from the Lake Garda region near Salo. I still have cousins there.

Welcome to Astrobin.
Edited ...
EnricoMarchese 0.00
@gfstallin: yes, I know the Gruppo Astrofili of Padua, I didn't have the time to contact them. In september I'll like to join the group. They organize many events and they also manage a  beatufiul astronomical observatory!

@Vittorio, @ Patric : ciao! e complimenti per le vostre belle foto!

@FrankTurina : Hi Frank, I know quite well Garda Lake and Salò, beautiful village! Not far away from Salò there is also a small but nice observatory (Cima Rest). Hopefully you can join your relatives and take some nice shoot of the sky!

Ciao
Enrico

Register or login to create to post a reply.