Today´ s APOD.... Anything goes · Daniel Nobre · ... · 33 · 1494 · 0

Arrowspace90 0.90
·  2 likes
Of course it's a knockout image.

But this is a professional image, right?  It seems the Hubble could just be awarded the APOD every day, every image.
Or, if I took shots with a large, university scope perched upon a desert mountaintop, people would be telling me how great I am
at AP.
Pro images are inspiring wonders, no doubt!
Perhaps there should be APODs for amateurs only.  Or categories.
wsg 11.24
·  2 likes
Welcome to Astrobin Paul!  Check out the current IOTD 02/25/2021,.  I believe the telescope is worth in the neighborhood of half a million dollars, but at least all his award winning images are taken from his backyard... in Chile...
Edited ...
Deep_Sky 12.40
·  2 likes
Hey Paul, how are you? I think Nasa Apods are delivered by measuring your passion with the night sky...just it my friend! And yes, unfortunately its only one per day....!

All the best for you!
Edited ...
Deep_Sky 12.40
Welcome to Astrobin Paul!  Check out the current IOTD 02/25/2021,.  I believe the telescope is worth in the neighborhood of half a million dollars, but at least all his award winning images are taken from his backyard... in Chile...

*Thats a very old reality...money rules 😉!! But is it passion? Processing Hubble images .... is it passion? Taking a pic from a sunset with the Milky Way approaching...is it passion? Well ... for me the answer is inside the heart of the authors...and this kind of thing really matters, IOTD or not, APOD or not, TP or not.
wsg 11.24
·  1 like
Thank you for highlighting my post Daniel, I completely agree with you regarding the passion we all have here on Astrobin for AP.  I also think you are a fantastic image processor and that you deserve every award you have in the category of image processing.

Clear Skies, my friend,

Scott
Benben
·  1 like
Yes Daniel,  this is a superb shot, Im guessing long focal. I recently (October 2020) got  an 9.25 EDGE HD.  Your photo inspire me as it is the kind of photo I'm aiming at achieving. Buried in three feet of snow now. Wish me luck.
   Ben.

Register or login to create to post a reply.