Affinity Astrophotography Macros Affinity Photo for Astrophotography users · Michael Bate · ... · 3 · 82 · 0

This topic contains a poll.
Do you use James Ritson's affinity photo astrophotography macros?
Yes
No
I didn't know they existed
astro_michaelbate 0.90
· 
·  2 likes
James Ritson, the Affinity guru and AP enthusiast, has just released v9 of his astrophotography macros alongside a tutorial video on youtube and updated user guide. 

I've been using them since v7 with varied success but the video will help me use them properly now, rather than just trial and error. 

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else uses them, and any opinions or tips.

Conversly, if you don't know they exist, then check them out because they streamline and simplify the workflows, in the majority of cases non-destructively too. You can leave an optional donation if desired. 

You can find the macros here:
https://jamesritson.gumroad.com/l/jr_astrophotography_macros
mike@lockwood.us.com 0.90
· 
·  1 like
I have been using his Macros since version 7 as well and have imported the latest version 10 with bug fixes and added features.
His Macros are a game changer in my opinion
astro_michaelbate 0.90
· 
·  1 like
Mike Lockwood:
I have been using his Macros since version 7 as well and have imported the latest version 10 with bug fixes and added features.
His Macros are a game changer in my opinion

I 100% agree on being a game changer. I struggled a bit initially with just the user guide  but his YouTube tutorial was extremely helpful. It was bookmarked after about 2 minutes! 

If you learn any tips/tricks yourself using them, it may be worth sharing on this thread to help others use them better.
mike@lockwood.us.com 0.90
· 
·  1 like
Yes sir - will do.  I also watched his recent video which describes what each Macro does 

JR Astrophotography Macros for Affinity Photo

jr-astrophotography-example-documents.pdf

Register or login to create to post a reply.