Hello,

As I have been learning, and understanding that great images do not happen with one night of data.  While I have seen tons of software for managing and tracking session times, StarTools 4.0 has some fantastic tools for that.

However, what I have not found is software that will  keep track of your data, keep you flats together, keep your darks together with tools to refresh them.

And when you have to manage filter data, and have to deal with the extra data for each filter, as well as the flats for each filter,  things can get out of hand very fast,  I know I lost track had no real management of the data to the point where it was not even worth processing any more.

I have tried to find a system that will manage this, and compress the data for storage until it is needed, analyze your files and tell you what flats you need, and if you have the correct dark in your library.

So before I go off and start developing software to manage this for me, I would like to know what other people are doing, or if there is software that will manage image data over multiple sessions and filters. 

If not, I will need to solve this for myself, I never want to feel like I have to start all over with my data due to manual process of managing it.