STF 8300 M: all pixel values set to 1000 SBIG ST-8300M · Jean-Pierre Lees · ... · 2 · 148 · 0

jplees74 0.90
· 
hi
my stf 8300 M developped the following problem: when I restarted it after 1 week of bad weather, I had no more image and all the pixels are set to value 1000 which is as I understand the default offset value. This occurs for all type of images, dark, offsets, normal pictures... no error message, all seems to be working properly
Any hint of the source of the problem and of solution?
thanks for your help
regards
jean pierre Lees
syxbach 1.51
· 
·  1 like
Jean-Pierre Lees:
hi
my stf 8300 M developped the following problem: when I restarted it after 1 week of bad weather, I had no more image and all the pixels are set to value 1000 which is as I understand the default offset value. This occurs for all type of images, dark, offsets, normal pictures... no error message, all seems to be working properly
Any hint of the source of the problem and of solution?
thanks for your help
regards
jean pierre Lees

Contact Bill Lynch <[email protected]> and he will help you reset the camera. I have similar issues before not 1000, but 20000.

Yuexiao
jplees74 0.90
· 
Yuexiao Shen:
Contact Bill Lynch <[email protected]> and he will help you reset the camera. I have similar issues before not 1000, but 20000.

Yuexiao

Thanks Yuexiao...

Register or login to create to post a reply.