Suggest procedure for next year's Jupiter Movie Project Great Red Spot (GRS) movie project · Niall MacNeill · ... · 27 · 448 · 0

newtonCs 0.00
my house has two floors and my tripod is on the second slab, it causes a lot of vibration with the cars in the street or even in my house.Thanks

Regards.

I'm sure you've seen these:

Anti-vibration pads

But they're just like big pieces of rubber in plastic shells. You could make your own.  I have the cheap ones and I don't think the expensive ones will be any better.  Eye hospitals do the same thing, amazingly.

If your whole building shakes like an Earthquake, then they probably can't help, but they should dampen the traffic vibration.

Steve

Hi,Steve
I work in a factory specialized in rubber, I produced some anti impact rubbers, I managed to soften the vibration but as it is a slab the building all vibrates together  :-/
Walter_Martins_Brasil 0.00
my house has two floors and my tripod is on the second slab, it causes a lot of vibration with the cars in the street or even in my house.Thanks

Regards.

Anti-vibration pads

But they're just like big pieces of rubber in plastic shells. You could make your own.  I have the cheap ones and I don't think the expensive ones will be any better.  Eye hospitals do the same thing, amazingly.

If your whole building shakes like an Earthquake, then they probably can't help, but they should dampen the traffic vibration.

Steve

I use 20mm EVA plates under the motorized equatorial platform that comes with my GSO 12 "I totally eliminated the vibration
newtonCs 0.00
my house has two floors and my tripod is on the second slab, it causes a lot of vibration with the cars in the street or even in my house.ThanksRegards.

Anti-vibration pads

Steve

I use 20mm EVA plates under the motorized equatorial platform that comes with my GSO 12 "I totally eliminated the vibration

Usei o EVA de 20mm também,Walter,ajudou bastante, também fiz uns pads de Poliuretano no meu serviço, mas o problema é por causa da laje mesmo que balança, não tem muito o que fazer...

Register or login to create to post a reply.