I WAS planning a star party for Bay Area astrophotographers in June but found out about GSSP! SF Bay Area Imagers · Jerry Gerber · ... · 3 · 92 · 0

jsg 8.77
· 
Anybody have the time and resources to join me?  I've been researching dark sky areas and rental houses at these places.  There are hundreds.  I found one west of Mount Shasta that sleeps 10.  I'd like to plan a field trip for 3-4 nights.

If anyone is interested, let's discuss!   Moon is out of the way from around June 13th through to June 22nd.  Any 3-4 nights around that time should be good.

Jerry
Edited ...
picazo 0.00
· 
Golden State Star Party 2023 is June 14 - June 18th

http://goldenstatestarparty.org/
arispopegolf@gmail.com 0.90
· 
Jerry Gerber:
Anybody have the time and resources to join me?  I've been researching dark sky areas and rental houses at these places.  There are hundreds.  I found one west of Mount Shasta that sleeps 10.  I'd like to plan a field trip for 3-4 nights.

If anyone is interested, let's discuss!   Moon is out of the way from around June 13th through to June 22nd.  Any 3-4 nights around that time should be good.

Jerry

I'll be at GSSP and I'm sure many others will we there as well. It's the same week
Jerry Gerber:

Jerry

jsg 8.77
· 
·  2 likes
Fantastic! 

I didn't know about the GSSP but now I do. 

I'm signing up for it today! 

Thanks for letting me know! 

Jerry

Register or login to create to post a reply.