Hello all Introduce yourself! · Bob Denny · ... · 9 · 241 · 0

BobDenny 1.20
· 
·  4 likes
I just joined for the purpose of helping people with info on ASCOM and Alpaca. I didn't know AstroBin had a forum... I just learned about it during my apparance on The Astro Imaging Channel Sunday night.
BobGillette 6.26
· 
Welcome, Bob.  There are some lively specialized forums here as well.

CS, Bob
BobDenny 1.20
· 
Thanks Bob.  I'm looking to get the lay of the land :-)
Elmiko 9.53
· 
·  2 likes
Hello Bob. I like your Presentations on The Astro Imaging Channel. 
Welcome to a great AstroImaging Site. 
Mike
BobDenny 1.20
· 
·  1 like
@Elmiko Thank you. It was a bit frustrating for me, and I made a mistake by trying to use my wide screen, forcing me to share each app separately instead of the whole screen ha ha. Anyway I hope I got the message across :-)
jhayes_tucson 22.40
· 
·  4 likes
Hi Bob,
Welcome to AB!  I personally left the hot dumpster fire that is Cloudy Nights a long time ago and I've never looked back.  This is a much more sane place to discuss astro-imaging issues without all the controversy, infighting, and poor moderation.  I look forward to your contributions!

Best regards,
John
BobDenny 1.20
· 
·  2 likes
Hey I know you! Hi John :-)  Yeah, CN is kind of crazy.  Not a place to talk about my automation/remote/scheduler software. However as the "chief flag waver" for ASCOM and Alpaca, I feel a responsibility to keep my finger on the pulse, and to correct the occasional misinfo that crops up there.
PhotonPhanatic 4.53
· 
·  1 like
Welcome, Bob! Glad to have you here.
BobDenny 1.20
· 
I’m still moderated. I can see your posts. Sorry.
BobDenny 1.20
· 
Thanks everyone. :-)

Register or login to create to post a reply.