Those who explored the online Act-React Quick Map of the High Resolution orbital photographs made by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), might have seen them too, the fields of white rocks and boulders on the uppermost sections of the wrinkle ridges in Mare Humorum (south of Gassendi).
For astronauts it must be a most curious sight. In a matter of mere yards, the terrain on such a wrinkle ridge goes from featureless "nothingness" into an obstruction of innumerable white boulders the sizes of cars and houses. I could be wrong, but, I think there's no such comparable terrain on the entire moon, except south of Gassendi (in Mare Humorum).
I don't know if it's possible to create digital telescopic Hi-Res images made during Full Moon which show traces of these white boulder fields on Mare Humorum's wrinkle ridges. I think these boulder fields have the highest albedo value of all of the moon's surface formations. Perhaps the inner slopes and floor of Aristarchus are brighter.
Note also the very bright craterlet about halfway between Menelaus and Julius Caesar, at the northwestern end of Sinus Honoris (can't miss it during telescopic observations of the Full Moon) (looks like a star).
Edited ...