First, I realize more time is better, but between rain and travel it will likely be a couple months before I can get more time, so I decided to pronounce this done.

I would appreciate any input. 

https://www.astrobin.com/eh36it/

This is a narrowband shot mostly, but with RGB stars dropped in. I opted for HSO instead of the more conventional Blue & Gold because it seemed more reasonable for a wizard, sort of rising out of smoke and fire. 

I tried to retain the fainter emission nebulae around it in the background, and to show the dark nebula above. More time would have helped to emphasize that better, trying to bring it out more strongly in post just made it noisy.   The joys of imaging from Bortle 7. 

The stars did not go back in quite as well as I hoped.  They looked good in terms of color when extracted, but in putting them back in (with the screened formula) they seemed to take on some of the yellowish background.  I went back and over-saturated the color a bit in the RGB stars and still left them a bit too yellow.  Or maybe it was an optical illusion surrounded with all that glow.  The extraction and replacement was with StarXTerminator after the stretch.  A synthetic luminance was used in both BB and NB. 

The imaging sessions were surprisingly still air, the average FWHM of the subs was in the low 1.4" range, so I had pretty good detail to draw from.

The frame is nearly full, with maybe 10% removed along the edges. 

This was imaged with an SVX152T with flattener at about 1200mm, F8, with an ASI6200MM Pro and Chroma 5nm NB filters, and Chroma RGB filters. An AP1100AE was carrying it. 

Any advice welcomed.

Linwood