Hi I’m Cristian from Treviso (Italy) Introduce yourself! · Cristian Cestaro · ... · 5 · 83 · 0

infinitalavita 0.90
·  3 likes
hello to all astrophotographers and amateur astronomers, my name is Cristian, 32 years old and I’m an astrophotographer from a city near Venice, I have been an astrophotographer for about 5 years and I really love this passion.

I take this opportunity to give a warm welcome to all new members.

hope you all will enjoy this site, I find it very interesting with the opportunity to study how to photograph the sky, in fact my experience is also due to this beautiful community.

You can find me also in other place as: Facebook and Instagram

Clear skies to you all!
By the AstroBin ambassador 
Edited ...
paolostivanin 0.00
·  1 like
Hi Cristian, welcome to Astrobin

I'm Paolo, from Vicenza!
infinitalavita 0.90
Ciao Paolo! 💪🏻🌌
DrHarald 0.00
·  1 like
Love that region of Italy - we usually stay at the thermals and travel into Venice and try to stay away from traffic tickets.  Thanks for the welcome and while we have our own travel site www.travelthesestones.com I am beginning to think what it would be like to take astrophotography pictures when we travel to different places in the world.  A portable rig with the hopes of traveling to dark skies.  I'm Jamie (Harald is my real name) by the way when we travel.  I hope you all stay well in northern Italy and can spend time on your passion during these difficult times.
infinitalavita 0.90
Paolo:
Hi Cristian, welcome to Astrobin

I'm Paolo, from Vicenza!

Ciao Paolo 💪🏻🌌
infinitalavita 0.90
Harald Tomesch:
Love that region of Italy - we usually stay at the thermals and travel into Venice and try to stay away from traffic tickets.  Thanks for the welcome and while we have our own travel site www.travelthesestones.com I am beginning to think what it would be like to take astrophotography pictures when we travel to different places in the world.  A portable rig with the hopes of traveling to dark skies.  I'm Jamie (Harald is my real name) by the way when we travel.  I hope you all stay well in northern Italy and can spend time on your passion during these difficult times.

here it is good, but as far as the skies are concerned, unfortunately you always have to move.  I am a non-itinerant astrophotographer.  I usually photograph from fairly polluted skies. Hope from its a good situation too!

Register or login to create to post a reply.